HfS research & advisory services for providers confront today´s critical issues impacting global business and IT services
Custom Research & Advisory
HfS Research can provide tailored services to support service providers with customized market intelligence needs:
- Demand-side surveys HfS Research can leverage our vast network of 78,000 subscribers, in addition to our alliance partner networks, to produce unparalleled demand-side studies of buyers, stakeholders, influencers, intermediaries, and providers of BPO and ITO services.
- Competitive analysis and positioning HfS Research can help you understand the competitive climate and demand-side trends to help position your services more effectively.
- Merger and acquisition/strategic partnership analysis HfS Research can help identify future investments and partnerships to help you grow market share and broaden your services portfolio.
- Sales effectiveness analysis HfS Research will support a gap analysis program to identify weaknesses with your current sales approach via win/loss analysis, an independent post-contract review to help determine which processes, behaviors, clients, tactics and team members are most likely to lead to growth.
- End-to-end sales process analysis HfS Research will analyze your sales process from lead generation to close, work with you to determine areas for improvement and then help you redesign it.
- Sales process effectiveness review HfS Research will determine where your sales process is well designed but not effectively applied by team members.
- Return on sales comparison analysis HfS Research will determine whether you are receiving adequate returns on your investment in sales, relative to typical BPO/ITO industry benchmarks.
- Market position gap assessment Using our research, data and vast network, HfS Research will discretely identify gaps between your desired positioning and actual positioning in the marketplace, and recommend strategies and tactics to close any such gaps.
- Marketing materials and messaging guidance HfS Research will leverage the experience and strategic communications experts to help you modify and develop successful outreach communications. We will aggressively recommend a complete rewrite of materials, if necessary, and will have support on-hand to help you do that quickly.