More Customer Experience Management Research
Webinar: Making Cognitive Real - The Transformation of Service Agents
Virtual agents are using cognitive computing and AI to move beyond traditional conversational services, toward services that execute process steps or even are capable of performing self-remediation. IPsoft’s Amelia is a compelling example, and one of the most mature solutions available today.
In this webinar, experts from HfS Research, IPsoft, SEB Bank, and the University of Missouri-St. Louis/MIT CISR discuss the rise of the Virtual Agents.
Attend and learn:
- Why leading organizations are investing in Virtual Agents to deliver top-notch Customer Experience
- How Virtual Assistants and Virtual Agents are helping organizations reach the Digital OneOffice endgame – and that matters
- How Virtual Agents fit into the broader Intelligent Automation Continuum
- Why service orchestration is the cornerstone of successful Virtual Agent services
- Where do human agents fit in?
- Lessons from IPsoft’s Amelia Clients
- Professor Mary Lacity, University of Missouri-St. Louis/Visiting Scholar MIT CISR
- Nicolas Moch, SEB Bank
- Chetan Dube, IPsoft
- Melissa O'Brien, HfS Research
- Phil Fersht, HfS Research
- Tom Reuner, HfS Research
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account