AI Case Study Treasury Tool
HFS AI Case Study Treasury Tool
Artificial intelligence technologies continue to get more specialized and complex. But for enterprises, their value lies in their ability to be integrated and used for practical applications within specific business functions. The HFS AI Case Study Treasury is an interactive tool that allows enterprises to understand why, what, and how enterprises are using AI to drive impact.
AI is one of the most powerful change agents for business operations. Our research suggests that enterprises expect machine learning (an AI-subset) to influence many business operations within the next three years. While the expectations and promises are high, however, companies still struggle to understand how AI technologies can specifically be applied to their problems.
To provide more examples and context for enterprises on this journey, HFS has developed its first case study treasury for AI technologies. This visually interactive dashboard presents 174 use cases of AI deployments, across process areas, industries, and geographies. The case examples are searchable, and all include detailed descriptions of how AI technologies were used to drive business results. The use case treasury tool can currently be filtered by:
- Process or functional focus area
- Maturity of engagement
This database is a useful resource for any companies seeking fact-based insights into how AI technologies are being implemented for business use – beyond the hype, and beyond the challenges.
How to use the AI Case Study Treasury Tool
- You’ll need to download and install the Tableau Reader to use the HFS AI Case Study Treasury tool. Do that by clicking here.
- Click below to download the tool.
Sign in or register an account to access HFS' Content
Create an account
Each bubble on the tool represents an AI case study
- Click on any bubble to see the case study details such as client business problem, solution overview, and impact.
- Use the data filters (process, industry, and engagement maturity) to see case studies in areas that are of most relevance for you.
- Please contact us for technical difficulties, feedback, and suggestions, or dive into deeper discussions with our AI analysts.
Additional helpful reports
The following reports and tools are useful companions to the HFS AI Case study Treasury tool:
- HFS AI Services Blueprint report where you can find detailed AI service provider profiles, including strengths and weaknesses. Service providers assessed include Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC Technology, EY, Genpact, HCL, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, LTI, PwC, Syntel, TCS, TechMahindra, Wipro.
- ‘How to Avoid Your Looming Machine Learning Crisis’ report, which surveyed 153 data science decision makers across the Global 2000 and highlights the rising prominence of machine learning (ML) as an enterprise capability, juxtaposed with the surfacing challenges surrounding ML development itself.