More Service Provider Analysis Research
A Buyers’ Guide to Sutherland Global Services 2017
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of Sutherland Global Services. This guide will help buyers of outsourcing services make better informed sourcing decisions. The aim is to not only outsource specific services but future-proof the organization in the context of As-a-Service Economy.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The HfS Buyers' Guide offers a view of the services capabilities of Sutherland Global Services. It includes:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance:
- Blueprints covered from 2014 to 2017
- Location Capabilities
- Tools and Methodologies Used
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Sutherland Global had a humble beginning in the late 1980s with serving one client to a number of Fortune 500 companies that contribute almost 50% to its revenue today.
- Aiming to migrate from point solutions to package solutions that include people, technology, and analytics for As–a-Service or BPaaS transformation.
- Beginning 2014, Sutherland started investing its cash surplus in strategic initiatives such as acquisitions, automation, BI and analytics, developing technologies & tools, and building digital & design thinking skills to provide an “End-to-End Value Chain” in F&A, Healthcare, Insurance, and Sales and Customer Experience/Lifecycle Management Services for key verticals.
- Sutherland, with language and localization capabilities across the globe, is able to offer clients delivery from near-shore locations, such as Jamaica and Bulgaria. It also has a significant onshore presence in the U.S.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
A Buyers’ Guide to Sutherland Global Services
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!