More Service Provider Analysis Research
A Buyers' Guide to Wipro (2017)
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of Wirpo. This guide will enable buyers of outsourcing services to make better-informed sourcing decisions to not only outsource specific services but future-proof their organization in the context of the As-a-Service Economy.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The HfS Buyers' Guide offers a view of the services capabilities of Wipro. It includes:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance:
- Blueprints covered from 2014 to 2017
- Location Capabilities
- Tools and Methodologies Used
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Wipro one of the oldest IT Services institution in India. Started in 1980, it is now one of the top five Indian service providers in terms of revenue.
- Infrastructure and Application Management continue to stand out as Wipro’s core strengths.
- Since 2015, Wipro has oriented the company’s growth and focus towards Digital. Digital contributed more than 20% to Wipro’s revenues in FY 2017 and continues to grow. The company has trained more than 75,000 employees on Digital Technologies.
- Wipro’s leadership is fully aware of the importance of increasing wallet share with their current clientele and has augmented its efforts in cross-selling and up-selling its services to its top clients.
- Wipro claims to have deployed hyper automation savings for 12,000 Level 1 FTEs worth of efforts in 2017 and 2,100 Level 2 FTEs worth of efforts in Q2 2017, and has also deployed 2,000 Wipro HOLMES bots across its 75 customers.
- Wipro is rapidly creating Derivative Intellectual Properties (IPs) as differentiator IPs such as “Holmes” and “Promax,”to win new deals at higher revenues.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
A Buyers' Guide to Wipro
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HfS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!