More Service Provider Analysis Research
A Buyers' Guide to WNS
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of WNS. This guide will enable buyers of outsourcing services to make better informed sourcing decisions to not only outsource specific services but future-proof their organization in the context of the As-a-Service Economy.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The HfS Buyers' Guide offers a view of the services capabilities of WNS. It includes:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance:
- Blueprints covered from 2014 to 2018
- Location Capabilities
- Tools and Methodologies Used
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- WNS, a spin-off global in-house center (GIC) for its parent, British Airways, in 1996 and over the years, WNS has come a long way in expanding its services through acquisitions focused on healthcare, analytics, and procurement.
- WNS has a high success rate of integrated acquisitions such as Aviva, Fusion Outsourcing Trinity Partners, Marketics, and recently, Value Edge, HealthHelp, and Denali.
- Clients are very complimentary of WNS’ ability to continuously improve processes.
- To grow a stronger presence in the United States vertical market, WNS will need to solidify its presence in onshore and nearshore centers like LATAM.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
A Buyers’ Guide to WNS
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HfS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!