One of the things that has taken center stage since the global pandemic and changed our lives is the power of innovation and technology. As part of this conversation, you will hear diverse perspectives about what’s shaping the future of the energy industry, the role of technology and innovation and how different players are responding to the changing and evolving market dynamics.
Moderator: Nischala Murthy Kaushik, CMO – HFS
- Robin Goswami – SVP and Global Head, Energy Practice, Infosys
- Maurice Tayeh – Global CIO, Hatch
- Saurabh Gupta, President – Research and Business Operations, HFS
The podcast has 3 parts
- Setting the stage – which gives us an understanding of how the global pandemic has impacted the energy industry
- Let’s talk unfiltered – covers the importance of how technology and innovation are playing a role in catalyzing this change! The speakers also discussed:
· What are the drivers which are leading to changes in the energy industry?
· How are energy companies such as Hatch re-inventing themselves to meet this changing industry landscape?
· How are service providers like Infosys adapting to the changing landscape and client requirements to drive these innovations?
- Looking into the future – where we discussed about the future of the energy industry & road ahead for us. Speakers also shared their insights on where will the energy industry stand by 2025?
You can also listen on:
Also in Webinars & Podcasts
If there is one industry that has taken center stage since the global pandemic changed our lives, it is the healthcare industry. And in this podcast we put the spotlight on the healthcare industry. As part of the conversation, you...