Our webinar examined the following issues:
- What extent are businesses using robots for knowledge processes solely for cost savings, efficiency gain or true differentiation?
- How can businesses tap the real prize of RPA: intelligent outcomes and as a force-multiplier for smart people?
- What are the real results on efficiency (money saved) versus enhancement (analytics and meaning-making) outcomes?
- How should buyers calibrate their short, medium, and long-term strategies on adoption of intelligent automation?
- How can functional leaders (like IT, process owners, chiefs of data science) collaborate and commit to deliver, given the stakes are high and all are presented with huge opportunities – and potential risks?
- What is the realistic impact on future labor – will we really see mass job elimination, or a mass creation of more relevant, valuable roles for staff? What’s next in the Intelligent Process Automation?
This webinar replay is available on request. Reach out to us to get access!
Also in Webinars & Podcasts
Welcome to the podcast – “Story-Pod with Nischala”. As part of this exclusive podcast, you can tune into stories with amazing people across the world. Through these stories, you will listen to ideas that matter, real world insights and positive...