- RPA isn't having a renaissance, it's catalyzing broader White Collar automation and AI to top $16bn
- Big 3 RPA vendors: it’s time to show your strengths in co-opetition because Appian just bought Jidoka for full stack automation
- HFS predictions for 2020. Oh lord, not more... but you know you'll read them anyway
Becoming a Digital OneOffice enterprise: Avnet modernizes the customer experience in electronics distribution
In today’s era of disruptive business models, enterprises across all industries are anxious to maintain their relevance and competitive edge, and this is especially true of the high-tech sector, where digital innovation is at the core of everything. The potential for disintermediation is dramatically high as products become services and industry lines blur. Your ability to stay relevant is increasingly about embracing change with a clear purpose and strong execution. It is essential to understand why you need to change and what you want to achieve, and then execute swiftly and measure perpetually.
A Fortune 500 provider of global technology solutions, Avnet, is on a mission to reinvent the role of the electronics distributor, elevating customer experience within business-to-business (B2B) ecosystems and breaking down brand silos.
Join us for this webinar where we’ll showcase Avnet’s journey to HFS’ Digital OneOffice. We’ll showcase a key element of Avnet’s digital transformation strategy, Ask Avnet, a cognitive assistant platform, developed in collaboration with its technology services partner Infosys. Ask Avnet is a tangible example of Avnet’s digital transformation strategy in action and a living example of a tech company’s journey to the Digital OneOffice.
Key themes include:
- The importance of WHY – the value of a unifying business driver
- Prioritizing a starting point on your journey to the Digital OneOffice
- Improving B2B customer experience - Chatbots versus cognitive assistants
- Achieving results and aligning initiatives to broader transformation programs
Elena Christopher, Senior Research Vice President. HFS
Nishant Nishant, Vice President of Digital, Avnet.
Komal Jain, VP, Industry Head, Hitech, Infosys
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account