More Intelligent Automation Research
HFS Webinar: Keep your IT Operations Relevant with AI and automation
Cognitive automation has the potential help us analyze vast volumes of data at high velocity, helping to automate end-to-end IT processes while continuously learning and adapting on the fly. When designed and executed with defined business outcomes, cognitive automation improves the user experience and adds real value to support digital initiatives.
With AI-Ops driving massive changes in the IT services scenario, the IT operations landscape is often the lowest hanging fruit for cognitive automation use-cases, given the availability of data thanks to numerous monitoring, log management, event correlation, and ITSM systems and tools. This is also a domain where IT folks have deep technical know-how of IT technology stacks and good quality operational knowledge assets that are codifiable with relative ease.
With support from Alight and Mphasis, we will discuss the advantages and impact of cognitive automation for end-to-end IT processes.
In this webinar, we will focus on the following:
- How cognitive automation use-cases in IT can exponentially improve the quality of service parameters, such as consistency and reliability.
- How to realize value, through better usage of the otherwise unproductive but invaluable dark data and implicit knowledge of the IT workforce.
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS Research
- Jeff Anderson, Vice President IT, Alight
- Pavan Goyal, Senior VP and Global Head Infrastructure Services, Mphasis
- Tapati Bandopadhyay, Vice President, HFS Research
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account