On-demand financial close: accelerating the CFO’s evolution into a strategic partner
From reducing cycle times to delivering real-time intelligence, a continuous close promises to reinvent the finance function to thrive in a digital world. Companies that combine deep digital and analytics skills with detailed industry and finance knowledge to close the books on demand will deliver faster, sharper reporting insights and greater balance-sheet accuracy, while improving employees’ work-life balance.
In this webinar experienced finance leaders from Walmart, Liberty Mutual, and Genpact, will share their real-life experiences from enabling a continuous financial close in record to report (R2R).
The webinar will give you insights on how to:
· Rethink the traditional financial close approaches that hold back R2R
· Achieve the right mix of technology, processes, and people
· Make transactional finance ‘invisible’ to unlock greater value
· Streamline data management to accelerate the close process
· Enable real-time, self-service decision making
Saurabh Gupta, Chief Research Officer, HFS Research
Tanuja Singi, GBS Leader at Walmart
Daniele Pedrazzoli, Lead transformation Officer at Liberty Mutual
Vivek Saxena, F&A Service Line Leader, Genpact
Associated Research by Saurabh Gupta:Why transactional F&A must be "invisible" to elevate finance as a strategic partner