More Robotic Process Automation Research
RPA is dead… Long live the Integrated Automation Platform
Friday, June 07, 2019 | 11 AM ET
It’s time to turn the page on RPA. The term served a great purpose, but it's no longer relevant as a strategic concept to get us to the Holy Grail of the Integrated Automation Platform (IAP). Curious to learn more? Then join us on Friday, June 7, 2019, to join in a no-holds-barred debate on the direction the automation industry is taking, which players are taking us there and what we need as stakeholders to stay ahead of this rather steep curve.
The mortgage industry is a good place to focus on to examine the emerging need for the Integrated Automation Platform. More than a decade on after the global financial crisis, the US mortgage industry has become more regulated in order to better protect consumers. But process complexity and associated costs have grown exponentially. Given the vast amounts of required documentation and data validation that need to be processed from origination to servicing, automation seems like an obvious opportunity. However, the prevalence of inconsistent and unstructured data in mortgages makes it wildly hard to apply linear and scripted automation tools like RPA.
And that's where integrated automation comes in.
In addition to hearing the latest industry movements towards integrated automation from HFS Research across the Global 2000, we will showcase Indecomm Global Services, a provider of SaaS-based technology and services to the mortgage industry, and its integrated automation partner AntWorks. Join us to learn more about how Indecomm is helping simplify mortgages, win the battle over unstructured data with integrated automation, and enhance its top-line performance.
Attend this complimentary webinar to learn:
- Why it’s time to confine the confused concept of RPA to the annals of history
- The power of "and" – the Integrated Automation Platform
- How to overcome unstructured data challenges
- Risk mitigation strategies for strategic automation investments.
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS Research
- Rajan Nair, CEO Financial Services at Indecomm
- Asheesh Mehra, Co-Founder and CEO, AntWorks
- Govind Sandhu, Co-Founder and COO, AntWorks
- Elena Christopher, VP Financial Services and Automation Research, HFS Research
|Click here to register for the webinar|