More Location Analysis Research
Delivery Location Analysis Q3 2014 to Q1 2018
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
Digital OneOffice is a basic imperative for balancing global sourcing portfolio. The integration and collaboration between processes are a new priority against the old world of working remotely with limited interactions.
This report brings out the facts and rationals driving the location decisions made by service providers and global in-house centers (GIC) over the last 15 quarters.
WHAT THIS DELIVERY LOCATION ANALYSIS COVERS
- The new global delivery centers around the world
- Global delivery centers announced, by region
- Global delivery centers, by type of work and by region
- Service providers vs. GICs choice for new delivery locations, by type of work
- Key Takeaways
KEY LOCATION DYNAMICS
- The process of location decisions becoming more complex and rudimentary at the same time. Availability of talent, infrastructure, and government support provides more flexibility, especially when the cost concerns are taken care of with Automation.
- Government regulations favoring American job creation and tax rebates are increasing the attractiveness of North America as a location.
- New centers for emerging technologies such as Automation, RPA, IoT, Design Labs and Digital CX are more US centric due to the availability of talent to develop technologies as well as quality, experienced executives to market these.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account