More Analytics, Big Data and BI Research
How are companies consuming analytics services? Analytics Contracts Deep Dive Analysis
This report provides a detailed analysis of analytics contracts worldwide by industries, geographies, tenure, and provider shares. Key findings are:
- Analytics is the second biggest contract area for digital services with 13% of share in 2017.
- The public sector (17%), BFS (11%), travel, transportation & hospitality (10%), retail, and ecommerce (7%) are the major consumers of analytics services.
- Also, the United States remains the major market for analytics services followed by the UK & Ireland and India. Standalone and analytics services and platform-related deals have the highest segmental share (82%) among analytics deals, whereas analytics mentioned explicitly in bundles with other services such as ADM/BPO (14%), multi ITO/BPO (3%), and infrastructure (2%) have a smaller share.
- More than 50% of analytics service deals were consumed by the United States in 2017. Similarly, 5-year deals and 3-4-year deals were popular in 2017.
- IBM, HCL, and Accenture were the top three analytics service providers in 2017.
Analytics Contracts Deep Dive Analysis
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HfS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!