- Re-platforming the Hyperconnected Enterprise: AI must be led by business operators, not IT traditionalists
- Are call centers cool again? Teleperformance, Concentrix and SYKES lead the first Top Ten for customer engagement operations
- Is the Big 3 RPA stranglehold about to be challenged? AntWorks patiently times its move
More Energy Research
Strategic Analysis of Energy & Utilities Outsourcing Deals
Energy is the lifeblood of any business operations and is critical in today’s digital world. In recent time, we could see how technology companies are taking significant steps regarding managing their energy and making some serious investments in renewable energy projects. On the other side, a continued drop in oil price in the last couple of years has different consequences for the Oil & Gas industry. Oil & Gas companies face tremendous pressures from the volatile environment, hampering capital investments and discretionary spending.
In H2 2015 (July to Dec) to H1 2016 (Jan to Jun), HfS revealed the details of 39 Energy & Utilities deals in the public domain. These 39 deals, spanning across all regions and IT/BPO/ER&D domains, highlight the widespread outsourcing opportunities that exist in the market.
Five Key Takeaways:
- Five Providers dominate E&U deals
- Digital dominates H1 2016 in E&U
- Europe is the most active playground for E&U deals
- Half of E&U deals are with power utilities
- IT Services constitute over 90% of deals
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account