OneOffice Vendor Assessments
More Service Provider Analysis Research
A Buyers’ Guide to Microland
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of Microland. This guide will enable buyers of outsourcing services to make better informed sourcing decisions to not only outsource specific services but future-proof their organization in the context of the As-a-Service Economy
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The HfS Buyers' Guide offers a view of the services capabilities of Microland. It includes:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Location Capabilities
- Tools and Methodologies Used
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Microland has built a business providing end-to-end managed and hybrid infrastructure services catering to India, the Middle East, Australia, and North America.
- Service offerings include datacenter, cloud, end-user computing, network, automation, security, and application management services.
- Microland has built Proprietary methodologies and tools over the years, for example, Microland’s Migration and Deployment Factory, Now2Cloud, smartOrchestration, smartEMRA, and so on.
- The Nextgen Technology Architects Program (NGTAP) is one of the talent development program that attracts talent to Microland. Under the NGTAP program, select employees undergo a five-month intensive boot camp, which strengthens their core technology capabilities and eventually masters the cloud platform.
- Microland has long-standing relations, for at least ten years, with its top clients that drive almost 80% of its revenue
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
A Buyer’s Guide to Microland
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!