OneOffice Vendor Assessments
More Service Provider Analysis Research
A Buyers' Guide to TCS
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of TCS. This guide will enable buyers of outsourcing services to make better informed sourcing decisions to not only outsource specific services but future-proof their organization in the context of the As-a-Service Economy.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The HfS Buyers' Guide offers a view of the services capabilities of TCS. It includes:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance:
- Blueprints covered from 2014 to 2017
- Location Capabilities
- Tools and Methodologies Used
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
TCS, is one of the traditional offshore IT Services provider specializing in ADM services, engineering and key software products such as BaNCS, a core banking software suite. The focus verticals remain retail, consumer goods, manufacturing and BFSI.
Many of the BPO deals are a result of cross-selling and an extension of the IT relations that TCS already has with the organizations
- TCS with a 26% operating margin, is the one of the most profitable outsourcing companies globally.
- The sheer size of its referenceable client base and the executive connections of its leadership is a huge strength—on an average, 97% of TCS revenue comes from repeat business and the top 20 clients contribute to 50% of the total revenue.
- Reference clients have praised TCS’ pricing flexibility and competitiveness. According to them, TCS is the best value for money in terms of project management, resource capability, and delivery execution.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
A Buyers’ Guide to TCS
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!