OneOffice Vendor Assessments
More Service Provider Analysis Research
A Buyers' Guide to WNS
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of WNS. This guide will enable buyers of outsourcing services to make better-informed sourcing decisions to not only outsource specific services but future-proof their organization in the context of the As-a-Service Economy.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The HfS Buyers' Guide offers a view of the services capabilities of WNS. It includes:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance:
- Blueprints covered from 2014 to 2017
- Location Capabilities
- Tools and Methodologies Used
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Having started as an in-house delivery center for British Airways in 1996, WNS leverages its unique roots in the airline industry to serve the airlines, online travel agencies, global hotel chains and related companies with a staff of more than 6,000 travel-specific “domain experts” underpinned by proprietary software tools and processes.
- In 2003 it became an independent service provider and started offering BPO services to other industries.
- Ever since, WNS has strengthened its capabilities by acquiring companies 8 companies. WNS has high success rate of integrated acquisitions such as Aviva, Fusion Outsourcing Trinity Partners, Marketics and now Denali to bolster its BPO capabilities from time to time
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
WNS Buyers Guide
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!