OneOffice Vendor Assessments
More Service Provider Analysis Research
Buyers' Guide to Zensar
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of Zensar. This guide provides information on service providers’ capabilities, business strategies, key financials, contract analysis, representative customer base and geographic scope, along with strengths and weaknesses through the HfS lens.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The following topics are covered in detail:
- Strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Location Capabilities
- Contract Analysis
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Over the last three decades, Zensar has been going through many changes in terms of leadership, internal restructuring and some key acquisitions.
- Zensar remains a Tier-II IT service provider and is aware of its limitations with respect to the digital capabilities it needs to succeed, hence building these capabilities aggressively.
- Zensar’s strategy, to be part of > $1 Billion revenue club, is to increase its focus on limited industry verticals and excel in these. These verticals are Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail & CPG.
- Retail and CPG is of a particular importance for Zensar, the service provider has increased the speed to strengthen it organically as well as inorganically by acquiring digital solution companies that will jumpstart its position as well as offerings.
- Zensar has strong customer-focused mindset and account management teams with number of repeat customers; almost 70% of revenue comes from long-term engagements.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts
A Buyers’ Guide to Zensar
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!