More Design Thinking Research
Webinar: What’s Real about Design Thinking in Business Operations and Outsourcing Engagement?
Join us to talk about what we are learning about the use of Design Thinking (and doing, and culture) in our latest HfS Blueprint: Design Thinking in the As-a-Service Economy.
In business operations, global shared services, and outsourcing, the mantra has been: centralize, standardize, industrialize, globalize. Traditional shared services and outsourcing contracts have been developed to focus on “lift and shift” and how to make processes increasingly more efficient and effective, measured by service level agreements. But expectations for services are changing--it’s about more than cost reduction and efficiency.
What happens when the SLAs are green yet customer or stakeholder satisfaction is level, stale, or down? … When you feel that “innovation” is lacking? … That the world is shifting to become faster, more flexible, and in-touch—but your business delivery isn’t and you just don’t have the time to think about it?
In this webinar HfS shares key findings and insights from our research, discuss the use and impact of Design Thinking - and Execution - in services engagements for business operations, and share examples.
Key discussion points:
- The relevance of Design Thinking to business operations and outsourcing engagements
- How service providers are integrating Design Thinking principles and practice methods of working internally and with clients
- Recommendations for how service buyers and service providers can use Design Thinking to drive innovation
- Open Q&A about Design Thinking, the Transition to Execution, and Design-Led Culture in Services companies
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst. Read his bio
- Barbra McGann, Chief Research Officer. Read her bio
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account