- Welcome to Judgement Day, where the real future of Outsourcing and the Digital OneOffice will be decided in NY this week!
- Ariba And Everledger Want Blockchain To Help Supply Chains Become More Ethical And Make The World Better
- #Traveldiaries2017 – Are you creating memorable service experiences for your travel customers?
More Intelligent Automation Research
Upcoming Webinar: Digital Workforce for the Digital Enterprise
April 6, 11 AM - 12 PM ET
Building a “true” digital workforce requires more than the automation of mundane, repetitive, clerical tasks. It needs to be part of a broader digital transformation strategy, requiring buy-in from both the C-suite and IT managers. In this webinar, HfS' SVP of Intelligent Automation, Tom Reuner, will be joined by Blue Prism’s Dave Moss, CTO and Co-Founder, and Colin Redbond, Product Manager and Digital Workforce Architect. They will discuss how to leverage Blue Prism’s Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform to facilitate millions of transactions while accelerating access to cloud, AI and cognitive technologies. Come see how forward thinking enterprises are using this automation platform to build out next generation applications and capabilities.
Attend and learn:
- How the RPA market is evolving and changing (why not all software robots are created equally)
- How to successfully deployed large scale RPA deployments and digital transformations
- How to leverage partners in building out next generation automation capabilities