- Re-platforming the Hyperconnected Enterprise: AI must be led by business operators, not IT traditionalists
- Are call centers cool again? Teleperformance, Concentrix and SYKES lead the first Top Ten for customer engagement operations
- Is the Big 3 RPA stranglehold about to be challenged? AntWorks patiently times its move
More BFSI Research
HfS Webinar June 23
An Exclusive Webinar from HfS Research and OneSource Virtual
Is Finance Ready to move to As-a-Service?
CFOs have tough decisions to make deciding when the time is right to write off legacy Finance & Accounting (F&A) technology and move to the cloud.
Join experts from HfS, emerging “As-a-Service” HR and F&A provider OneSource Virtual, KPMG, and Smith & Nephew, as they share insights into the progress of Plug and Play Digital Business Services and the considerations for the F&A function to make the leap.
The discussion includes:
- The impact of the As-a-Service Economy on today’s finance operations
- Current dynamics in F&A outsourcing and anticipated growth in the medium and long-term
- How buyers, advisors and providers are approaching change management in the finance function
- How the F&A function can follow the examples of other business functions, such as HR and insurance, which more advanced in their adoption of As-a-Service models
- The Impact of Robotic Process Automation on finance and why it’s being so rapidly implemented
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account