More Design Thinking Research
HfS Webinar: Why Design Thinking Can Save the Services Industry From Obsolescence
We believe Design Thinking—used for defining problems and developing solutions in a collaborative and iterative approach—can help service providers and buyers step outside the current processes and engagements and shift the impact of outsourcing.
Experts from HfS Research, Stanford d.school, RWE New Ventures LLC and Infosys discussed and debated the following issues:
- How is Design Thinking relevant to the Services Industry?
- Where is it actually driving new results in outsourcing?
- How does Design Thinking co-exist with Lean/Six Sigma, or does it?
- Do Clients really want to work with Service Providers this way? Vice versa?
- Who truly benefits from Design Thinking?
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account