More Intelligent Automation Research
Webinar: Tales from the (automation) trenches
Automation is not a silver bullet or guarantee of success. Moving toward notions of service orchestration requires going beyond the hype and looking at real world RPA examples. To succeed on this journey, it is critical we learn from the early successful deployments. In this webinar, HfS is teaming up with Blue Prism and ShopDirect to highlight what is involved in deploying a successful RPA implementation - challenges, pitfalls, lessons learned and best practices. Join Tom Reuner, SVP Intelligent Automation, executives from Blue Prism, and an executive from the buyside to discuss how RPA is evolving and how the future of service delivery will shape up.
Attend and learn:
- Where to begin your RPA journey?
- How to secure buy-in from the C-suite and IT managers?
- How to successfully deploy a large-scale RPA implementation?
- What are the lessons learned on the RPA journey?
- What are the cultural and HR ramifications of deploying an RPA solution?
- How do you measure success?
- Lindsay Harrison, Business Agility Manager, Shop Direct (bio)
- Alex Bentley, Director of Corporate Development, Blue Prism (bio)
- Tom Reuner, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Automation and IT Services, HfS Research (bio)
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account