More Intelligent Automation Research
Webinar: Embracing cognitive AI to transform your customer engagement
Enterprise leaders are under intense pressure to respond to constantly changing customer needs, or risk losing revenue and relevance within their industries. Collapsing silos within their business operations can place the needs of the customer at the core of business processes, and cognitive AI technologies, including digital agents, can be a significant catalyst to achieving a fluid “OneOffice” operations framework and drive engaging customer experiences.
In this webinar Matt Tomlinson, Global Director of Innovation, Customer Experience Labs at Electronic Arts, will discuss how cognitive AI tools are benefiting both customers and employees. The company has implemented IPsoft’s digital colleague, Amelia, to help deliver optimal customer support 24/7, prevent fraud and improve customer experiences. In addition, leaders from HfS and IPsoft will discuss the findings from recent research that surveyed 100 C-Suite executives about their views, expectations, and strategies, along with their investment plans for cognitive AI technologies. You’ll hear new use-cases for how intelligent enterprises can progress on their journey to OneOffice through implementing cognitive technology the right way.
What you’ll learn:
- How cognitive AI tools are helping provide customers and employees with excellent service at a leading online gaming company
- What business outcomes are being impacted by cognitive AI investments?
- What are the C-Suite’s top digital business imperatives for 2018?
- How cognitive technology and its role in the HfS OneOffice framework can break down silos and improve the customer experience.
- Lessons learned from companies who have already made cognitive technology investments, and the real business benefits they’ve achieved.
- Chetan Dube, CEO, IPsoft
- Matt Tomlinson, Global Director of Innovation, Customer Experience Labs, Electronic Arts
- Melissa O'Brien, Research Director, HfS Research
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account