- Barely a third of outsourcing deals are now safe: Window-dressing legacy engagements is over
- It's Bots-in-Seats as IBM, Cognizant, Accenture, TCS, Infosys and Tech Mahindra lead the HFS TOP 10 Cognitive Assistants
- Tinker, experiment, explore, then disrupt: The Hyper-Connected Enterprise will be driven by Intelligent Automation.
More Blockchain Research
Webinar: The Most Promising Use-Cases of Enterprise Blockchain Adoption
Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT), including blockchain, is changing the way we think about business transactions, data storage, and even industry value chains and associated revenue models. While digital, AI, and automation have been the flavors of 2017, blockchain is gearing up to lead the hype in 2018, as enterprise leaders search for new levels of value that have genuine, proven business applications.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The size of Enterprise Blockchain Services and the Crypto-bubble
- The Blockchain Six-Pack: Inherent features of blockchain that drives its disruptive potential
- The “90-9-1” Enterprise adoption challenges and related market developments that make us optimistic
- Enterprise Adoption trends by Blockchain Platforms (Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, R3, Ripple, and others)
- Heatmap of Blockchain Maturity by Industries and Use-cases
- Implications for Enterprise Services clients
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account