More Digital OneOffice Research
Webinar: The State of Operations and Outsourcing in 2018
The seminal annual study conducted by HfS Research and KPMG is complete and we're ready to reveal the pace of disruption and change the world's leading enterprises are experiencing.
During the webinar, our experts will discuss the following relevant topics:
- Changes to organizational operating and service delivery models – looking in particular at how global business services (GBS) and outsourcing needs to pivot from its internal service delivery focus to encompass the end-customer as a stakeholder of its services and drive widespread innovation.
- Investments and C-Suite directives driving operational change
- The impact of automation and AI on shared services, outsourcing and GBS
- Tackling the dual agendas of cost savings and innovation
- Addressing talent challenges
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research (host)
- Dave Brown, Partner and Lead for SSOA, KPMG
- Richard Pierle, CIO and EVP, Global Services and Process Excellence, Becton Dickinson
- Saurabh Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, HfS Research
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account