More Engineering Research
Welcome to Industry 4.0 where Manufacturers must adopt a Growth Mindset
Industry 4.0 is holistically transforming the design, manufacture, operation, and service of products and production systems through cyber physical systems. It is helping organizations integrate the value chain horizontally as well as vertically. As a result, factory processes are becoming increasingly mature through various stages such as visibility, transparency, predictability, and adaptability. With real-time decision-making, the event-to-response time of machines has been reduced drastically. Overall this smart technology is helping organizations improve their top line through smart products and smart services while reducing costs by enhancing efficiencies at all levels. These efficiencies extend to supply chain, operations, maintenance, information, energy, and service. Despite its proven success, many manufacturing companies are yet to embrace Industry 4.0 principles and continue instead to use legacy enterprise software systems. The adoption of Industry 4.0 over the next five years will be a critical success factor in most global industries.
So, how can you adopt Industry 4.0 and benefit from it? How do you develop a roadmap for your enterprise to get there? What are the challenges ahead, and how do you address these? What are some of the concerns that often impede global organizations in taking up this transition? Learn how your enterprise can adopt Industry 4.0, leverage the Industry 4.0 Maturity Index, manage change as implementation begins, and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
What you will learn
- The new business models and the definition of a new strategy for Industry 4.0 adoption.
- How the Industry 4.0 Maturity Index can help your organization identify concrete measures, build a roadmap towards adoption of Industry 4.0 practices and digitize legacy assets.
- How to review the enterprise-wide platforms that are needed in the era of Industry 4.0 and key best practices for choosing these platforms.
- Pareekh Jain, Senior Vice President and Managing Director India, HfS Research
- Randal J Urban, Vice President Digital Office, Adient
- Steve Thelan – Director Business Intelligence Services, IT Digital Office, Adient
- Sudip Singh, Global Head – Engineering Services, Infosys
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account