More Intelligent Automation Research
HfS Webinar: Unveiling the 2017 RPA Blueprint Snapshot
Tired of the endless hype marketing, the expensively designed conference booths, the mind-numbing articles about robots stealing our jobs?
When you have a small number of, let's face it, small software firms sending such shockwaves through the global operations and outsourcing industry, it's no surprise we have so many of you scratching your heads wondering what is real versus fake news... wondering how "real" RPA is, versus all the claimed success and failure stories.
So let's tone down the rhetoric and reveal what is really happening in the industry. Based on new HfS State of Industry research of over 450 enterprise buyers, and our new HfS blueprints that will cover the leading RPA software platforms, we’ll give you a much needed reality check.
We’ll discuss the following:
- Which vendors are doing the best in terms of features, functionalities and driving their partner ecosystems?
- How are the leading RPAs performing, in terms of the famous HfS Innovation and Execution Blueprint criteria?
- What are the key drivers and inhibitors?
- How is the market evolving for emerging RPA and cognitive solutions... is the HfS Continuum taking shape?
- The state of the RPA market in 2017 - what is the current adoption versus the hype?
- What's been the impact of "Free RPA" - is it disrupting the market?
- What can we expect next, with all the political unpredictability, outsourcing turmoil and general cloud of confusion surround our industry?
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst. Read his bio.
- Tom Reuner, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Automation and IT Services. Read his bio.
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account