Integrated Automation: Why You’ve Been Doing it All Wrong
2019 is the year where the automation hype is dissipating and the reality of executing, scaling and changing bad habits sets in. We’ve been adorned with a wonderful box of intelligent automation tricks, but now the rubber hits the road with making sense of them all – and integrating them effectively.
Intelligent automation (IA) has emerged, over the last few years, as a catch-all term for various change agent technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), and smart analytics, that are being deployed individually - or in concert - to help enterprises across the globe enhance the automation of their IT and business processes.
Well-executed IA is the catalyst for digital transformation at the core of an organization, fundamentally changing how business operations are executed, connecting front and back offices, and helping develop new business models driven by hybrid digital and human workforces.
HFS, in collaboration with KPMG International, investigated the pace of change this IA phenomenon is having on enterprises. We surveyed 590 business leaders including 100 C-level executives across six industries and thirteen countries. We supplemented this quantitative analysis with detailed qualitative interviews with IA leaders at global brands to contextualize the trends with real-life examples.
This webinar details the findings of the study. Please join Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS and Cliff Justice, U.S. Leader, Intelligent Automation, KPMG LLP for a lively discussion of the findings and actionable recommendations for achieving integrated automation.
Attend and learn:
- The latest on enterprise objectives for IA investment and what’s commanding the lion’s share of the spend
- Which IA technologies enterprises are prioritizing and how they are using them
- What the leading inhibitors are to IA success
- How enterprises are mitigating challenges and executing their IA programs
- Actionable recommendations for IA success through integrated automation
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS Research
- Cliff Justice, U.S. Leader, Intelligent Automation, KPMG LLP
- Elena Christopher, Research Vice President, HFS Research
- Vinodh Swaminathan, Principal, Intelligent Automation, Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Enterprise Solutions, KPMG LLP
Sign in or Register Now to Download this Research
Create an account