More Digital Transformation Research
Webinar: Transforming to a Digital OneOffice: what is it, and how do we get there?
Tuesday, June 25 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Digital Transformation means many things to many people. We see it as the journey to a single, Digital OneOffice that creates new revenue streams and customer experiences by focusing business operations on the customer needs.This entails a top to bottom rethink of what it means to operate, in real-time, in a touchless digital business environment, collapsing the barriers from front to back office. HfS Research, 2018
What sets the “digital winners” apart from the rest? What lessons can you apply to your own organization’s digital transformation journey? In this hour-long webinar, we explore questions such as:
- Are there economic impacts driving different courses of action?
- What are digital winners doing differently?
- What are the digital laggards failing to do and how does this negatively impact their economic success?
The key themes of this webinar:
- The crucial role of culture in Digital OneOffice success
- Effective partnering with service providers to drive digital value
- Getting ahead of digital disruption and avoiding digital complacency
- Defining a digital strategy with a business model focus
- Addressing digital talent and overcoming inertia
- Paul Roehrig, Chief Strategy Officer, Cognizant Digital Business
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research
- Sandeep Dadlani, Chief Digital Officer, Mars
- Saurabh Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, HfS Research
This webinar discusses findings from the ‘Journey to OneOffice’ study, by HfS Research and supported by Cognizant, involving 400 enterprise leadership interviews and in-depth investigations of enterprises’ digital strategy.