More SaaS Research
HfS Blueprint Report: Microsoft Dynamics Services 2017
WHAT THIS BLUEPRINT REPORT COVERS
In the 2017 HfS Microsoft Dynamics Services Blueprint Report, we analyze the capabilities and vision of nine Microsoft Dynamics services partners. This includes their skills across the HfS Microsoft Dynamics Services Value Chain of: Plan, Implement, Manage and Optimize for all the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP applications. This includes on premise and cloud application deployments experience. As this research forms part of the HfS SaaS services research, a small weighting is applied to the service providers’ experience in cloud deployments specifically.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
Trends and recommendations for service buyers engaging service partners for Microsoft Dynamics services engagements. • Trends and recommendations for Microsoft Dynamics service providers to ensure successful engagements with service buyers. • Strengths and challenges of the service providers covered in the analysis.
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
- Reasons for selecting a Microsoft Dynamics service partner include: historical relationship, cultural alignment, consulting skills, proven experience with similar enterprises.
- The nine service providers in this Blueprint report deployed approximately 3,406 Dynamics cloud projects in total. Of these, 28% were cloud deployments. Of the cloud deployments, the vast majority, 96%, were for Dynamics CRM Online.
- The cloud CRM product, known as CRM Online, has been more popular than the cloud ERP products in recent years. A majority of the Dynamics ERP products have been most popular with mid-sized enterprises and subsidiary sites of large enterprises.
- Buyers can deploy the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP products on premise, on private clouds or on the public cloud. This is one of the main reasons for buyers to select this solution.
- Buyers also appreciate the ability to integrate the Microsoft Dynamics applications with other Microsoft solutions deployed in the enterprise.
- The Dynamics 365 Platform is a combination of Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM, productivity, and other applications on the cloud. This was launched in Q4 2016, and there are few deployments in the market today.
- The Microsoft Dynamics service providers in the Blueprint indicate strong growth for cloud deployments going forward.
- The Microsoft Dynamics service ecosystem is huge, consisting of global, regional, in-country, and product specialist partners. This makes it difficult for buyers to select Microsoft Dynamics service partners.
- Service provider satisfaction criteria include: strong technical and business expertise. Strong account management and project management capabilities, and industry sector experience.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, technology leaders, advisors and outsourcing managers in all industry sectors.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DISCUSS
Accenture/Avanade, Capgemini, DXC Technology, HCL (PowerObjects), IBM, KPMG, Infosys, TCS, Wipro
HfS Blueprint Report: Microsoft Dynamics Services
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!