More Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Research
State of Operations and Outsourcing 2019
Outsourcing needs to find a way forward as enterprise operation leaders seek business services that are customer first and straight to digital. The IT and business services has struggled for some time, but we are seeing a big shift toward more packaged and contained solutions.
The latest survey from HFS supported by KPMG gives insight on these topics:
• Stakeholders’ current prorities
• Adoption levels, challenges, and opportunities around automation
• Use of shared services, outsourcing, global business services, and the impact of automation on offshoring on these service delivery models
• Changes to organizational operating and service delivery models • Investments and directives driving operational change
• The effectiveness of outsourcing, above and beyond delivering cost savings, and impact on service provider selection
• Organizational and operational talent challenges, shortages, and solutions including automation
The State of Operations and Outsourcing 2019
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!