- Barely a third of outsourcing deals are now safe: Window-dressing legacy engagements is over
- It's Bots-in-Seats as IBM, Cognizant, Accenture, TCS, Infosys and Tech Mahindra lead the HFS TOP 10 Cognitive Assistants
- Tinker, experiment, explore, then disrupt: The Hyper-Connected Enterprise will be driven by Intelligent Automation.
Points of View
Content by Pareekh Jain
Content by Tanmoy Mondal
More Engineering Research
The Digital OneManufacturing Framework defines success in Industry 4.0
In the last few centuries, the world has experienced three industrial revolutions that have shaped our industrial processes:
- The first industrial revolution: Labor-centric production processes were mechanized using water and steam power.
- The second industrial revolution: Driven by moving assembly lines and mass production made possible by electricity.
- The third industrial revolution: Driven by electronics and the application of information technology and increased automated production.
- The fourth industrial revolution: Technology embeds itself deeply in society, with digital technological advances connecting all major stakeholders in core manufacturing activities.
Sign in or register an account to access HfS' Content
Create an account