Top 10 Report

HFS Top 10 Workday Financials Services 2018

Sep 20, 2018 Khalda De Souza

WHAT THIS TOP 10 REPORT COVERS

 

In this HFS Top 10 Workday Financials Services 2018, we analyze the capabilities and vision of ten Workday Financials services partners. This includes their skills across the HFS Workday Services Value Chain of: plan, implement, manage, and optimize.

 

WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING

 

  • Market Trends for the Workday Financials services market

  • Recommendations for service buyers engaging service partners for Workday Financials services engagements

  •  Strengths and challenges of the service providers covered in the analysis

 

KEY MARKET DYNAMICS

 

  • Opportunities in the emerging Workday Financials services market are growing rapidly. The number of current full platform deals of Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financials–often referred to as ‘suite deals’–are still relatively small. This is picking up as service providers build out Workday Financials expertise.

  • Clients select Workday Financials so they can run HR and finance on the same platform. They believing it meets their corporate operation needs in a joined up fashion, and they are impressed with Workday’s visionary road map for its solutions.

  • The service providers included in this research have a combined Workday Financials services certified pool of 743, and a total of 637 past and current clients. They have experienced an average of 118% growth in Workday Financials services growth in the past 12 months and expect an average of 86% growth in the next 12 months.

  • Approximately 70% of the Workday Financials services market is consulting and implementation services, with the remaining 30% focused ongoing support and optimization services. We expect consulting and ongoing support and optimization services in particular to continue to gather momentum in the next few years.

HFS Top 10 Workday Financials Services 2018

$2,500.00
(43 Pages)

Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research

Sign In

Premium Research

This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!