Premier’s e-commerce platform stockd was launched in late 2019. A few months later, the COVID-19 pandemic hit, creating an urgency for stockd to supply PPE for Premier’s healthcare provider members. This platform enabled Premier’s healthcare Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), which generates $67 billion in annual purchasing volume, to provide a unique digital experience to drive price transparency, greater convenience and better product selection for its non-acute care facility members.
Like it or not, your business needs to get much more digitally savvy to deliver competitive products and services that are critical to your customers. Now is the time to tightly align your business to customer expectations and design your processes, supply chains, and experiences.
Listen as Phil and Melissa from HFS welcome Andrew Brailo, Chief Customer Officer at Premier and Wipro Healthcare Head & Sr. VP, Mohd Haque to share their journey of pivoting to digital with a global crisis. The stockd platform is the catalyst for digital acceleration, building on their supply chain expertise to develop a digital marketplace which ultimately seeks to improve outcomes for members’ patients. Healthcare ecosystem players and any business looking to pivot for customer-centricity will benefit from this discussion, where Andrew and Mohd Haque will share their customer-driven design journey of digital expansion amid a crisis.
We dived into the following key themes:
• How do you rapidly develop a fully digital business model to improve customer-centricity? How can companies leverage supply chain insights, partnerships, and technology to disrupt the market and provide a simplified customer experience?
• Amid a deluge of data, which are the right bits that are required to understand customers and create action that impacts business outcomes?
• How are patient and provider experience changing? What can companies do to meet new customer expectations?
• How does digital fluency in your organization drive a shift in mindset?
• Phil Fersht, CEO & Chief Analyst, HFS
• Andrew Brailo, Chief Customer Officer, Premier Inc
• Mohd Haque, SVP & Head of Healthcare & Medical Devices – Americas, Wipro
• Melissa O’Brien, Research VP, HFS