The blockchain is starting to change the way we think about business transactions, data storage, and even industry value chains and associated revenue models. Banking & Financial Services (BFS) is leading the charge in enterprise blockchain adoption. Adoption of use cases around payments, trade finance, and wallets are advancing rapidly.
In this 60-minute webinar, we will discuss a successful BFS blockchain use-case to separate the hype from reality and learn how enterprises can leverage Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) to drive new levels of value.
We have assembled a global expert panel to share their unvarnished experiences and battle scars in the trials and tribulations of blockchain experimentation:
– Mauro Giorgi, Head of Financial Services, SVP, NTT DATA Italia;
– Silvia Attanasio, Head of Research, ABILAB;
– Nicolò Romani, Head of Innovation, SIA;
– Saurabh Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, HfS (moderator)
Watch this webinar and learn:
– The promise of blockchain in BFS
– End-to-end journey of a blockchain solution
– Adoption challenges and practical advice on managing them
– Impact and implications for the industry