More Digital OneOffice Research
HfS Blueprint Report: Digital OneOffice
WHAT THIS BLUEPRINT REPORT COVERS
The Digital OneOffice is where the organization's people, intelligence, processes, and infrastructure come together as one integrated unit, with one set of unified business outcomes tied to exceeding customer expectations. It allows an enterprise to collapse the barriers between front, middle, and back offices through enabling technologies that unify all stakeholders across the organization: the customers, partners, and employees.
The HfS Blueprint: Digital OneOffice describes the Digital OneOffice concept, its building blocks, and its fundamentals. It assesses and profiles an exclusive set of 16 short-listed service providers with broad coverage across multiple elements of the Digital OneOffice.
The report leverages the results of more than 15 recently published HfS Blueprints and over 1000 enterprise interviews we conducted over the last year as part of deep dives on each component of the Digital OneOffice.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
- Why, what, and how of the Digital OneOffice
- The five fundamentals of the Digital OneOffice
- HfS blueprint grid and heatmap for 16 exclusive service providers with broad coverage of the Digital OneOffice
- In-depth service provider profiles including strengths and challenges
- HfS recommendations: five principles to lift the digital fog
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
Data explosion, digital disruption, and increasing consumerism are the three biggest challenges facing enterprises today. Enterprises must walk a tightrope to survive and succeed, balancing the priorities to enhance the customer experience and keep up with disruptors while improving productivity. However, organizational culture with a deep-set legacy mindset is holding enterprises in progressing with digital business model.
Achieving those multiple objectives requires a fundamental shift in how business operations support companies’ growth agenda—the shift to Digital OneOffice.
The Digital OneOffice is where the organization’s people, intelligence, processes, and infrastructure come together as one integrated unit, with one set of unified business outcomes tied to exceeding customer expectations. It allows an enterprise to collapse the barriers between the front, middle, and back offices through enabling technologies that unify all stakeholders across the organization: the customers, partners, and employees. There are five fundamentals of Digital OneOffice:
1. Fostering genuine digital customer, partner, and employee engagement
2. Embedding Design Thinking techniques to achieve continuous digital outcomes
3. Building a scalable digital underbelly that automates, digitizes, cloudifies, and secures
4. Achieving an intelligent digital support function without hierarchies and silos
5. Establishing intelligent, cognitive processes that promote predictive decision making
Digital is both an opportunity and a threat, and your future will largely be determined by how you view it.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, technology leaders, R&D leaders, management consultants, investment professionals, advisors, and service providers who have the responsibility to transform their enterprises to succeed and survive in the future
SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DISCUSS
Accenture, Cognizant, Conduent, Capgemini, DXC, EXL, Genpact,HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, Sutherland, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, WNS
HfS Blueprint Report Digital OneOffice
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HfS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!