WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of CSS Corp. This guide provides information on service providers’ capabilities, business strategies, key financials, contract analysis, representative customer base, and geographic scope, along with strengths and weaknesses through the HFS lens.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The following topics are covered in detail:
- Strategy, strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance:
- Blueprints covered from 2014 to 2017
- Location Capabilities
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- CSS Corp has created a niche for itself in an end-to-end customer experience management and managed services in cloud, infrastructure, and network operations, particularly for telecom and hi-tech enterprises.
- Apart from offering traditional services, CSS Corp has been quick to provide a new age tech support solutions for IoT and align with security solutions to combat the potential cybercrime threats in IoT.
- Telecom domain knowledge is rated as one of the best by customers.
- CSS Corp is appreciated for account management and relationships with its clients that are on an average more than 5 years old and have repeat business with growing scope.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing managers
- Procurement professionals
- Buyer department heads
- Outsourcing advisors
- Knowledge analysts