WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive buyer-focused analysis of Tieto. This guide provides information on service providers’ capabilities, business strategies, key financials, contract analysis, representative customer base and geographic scope, along with strengths and weaknesses through the HfS lens.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The following topics are covered in detail:
- Strengths, and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Contract Analysis
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Tieto is one of the prominent IT service providers in the Nordic region. It is result of a merger of between Tieto (Finland) and Enator (Sweden) in 1999, it derives >94% of it revenues from the Nordic countries, although it operates in ~20 countries globally.
- Almost all the leading financial services institutions— banks, insurance, and investment banks in Nordics, are Tieto’s customers.
- Tieto not only serves the financial services as a whole, it also has solid software products for financial services.
- Over the next two years, Tieto plans to transform its traditional infrastructure services to support Cloud and IoT.
- Tieto provides cloud platforms and services, both based on commercial stacks like Azure, and also operates many of its own (IaaS, PaaS, Capacity services) solutions and Open Source stacks.
- The collaboration between the industry and service groups is the key to success and Tieto is constantly focusing on improving this.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts