How are companies consuming analytics services? Analytics Contracts Deep Dive Analysis
This report provides a detailed analysis of analytics contracts worldwide by industries, geographies, tenure, and provider shares. Key findings are:
- Analytics is the second biggest contract area for digital services with 13% of share in 2017.
- The public sector (17%), BFS (11%), travel, transportation & hospitality (10%), retail, and ecommerce (7%) are the major consumers of analytics services.
- Also, the United States remains the major market for analytics services followed by the UK & Ireland and India. Standalone and analytics services and platform-related deals have the highest segmental share (82%) among analytics deals, whereas analytics mentioned explicitly in bundles with other services such as ADM/BPO (14%), multi ITO/BPO (3%), and infrastructure (2%) have a smaller share.
- More than 50% of analytics service deals were consumed by the United States in 2017. Similarly, 5-year deals and 3-4-year deals were popular in 2017.
- IBM, HCL, and Accenture were the top three analytics service providers in 2017.
Purchase the download
WHAT THIS MARKET ANALYSIS REPORT COVERS This quarterly analysis report provides a detailed study of information technology management services (ITMS) and business process outsourcing (BPO) contracts signed since Jun 2017, including estimated total contract value (TCV) and annual contract value...
Key Highlights Deloitte advances its Oracle consulting capabilities by acquiring a Philippines service provider Focus IT. Deloitte made its second acquisition this month, The Working Group to bolster its Digital and Cloud transformation capabilities. Post the acquisition of Salesforce Gold...
Join thousands of other users
already using HFS Research