Beyond Twitch: Analyzing the mid-tier service provider landscape
What this report covers:
- This report provides an analysis of the largest mid-tier IT providers. Although the revenue classification is not strict, HfS Research generally considers the mid-Tier as service providers with an annual revenue between $100 million to $1 billion range.
- This report focuses on ten of the largest mid-tier service providers who we believe are the main challengers to the TWITCH providers (TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, HCL) over the next five to seven years.
- For this report, we selected the largest of the mid-tier providers with revenues over $400 million, with a strategy and ambitions to compete with the large providers in this space, and with a balanced set of offerings.
- This report aims to help enterprise organization look to source services from a provider outside of the top tier and TWITCH providers.
- This report provides details on the service and industry level experience of these 10 mid-tier service providers.
Service Providers we discuss:
Hexaware, LTI, Luxoft, Mindtree, Mphasis, NIIT Technologies, Persistent, Syntel, Virtusa, Zensar Technologies
Purchase the download
WHAT THIS MARKET ANALYSIS REPORT COVERS This quarterly analysis report provides a detailed study of information technology management services (ITMS) and business process outsourcing (BPO) contracts signed since Jun 2017, including estimated total contract value (TCV) and annual contract value...
Key Highlights Deloitte advances its Oracle consulting capabilities by acquiring a Philippines service provider Focus IT. Deloitte made its second acquisition this month, The Working Group to bolster its Digital and Cloud transformation capabilities. Post the acquisition of Salesforce Gold...
Join thousands of other users
already using HFS Research