WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive, enterprise-focused analysis of Deloitte that provides information on its business strategy, key financials, contract analysis, representative customer base, and geographic scope along with strengths, weaknesses, and key strategic directions. The content of this report is drawn from previously published HFS reports featuring Deloitte and considers all IT and business process-focused services that support the HFS OneOffice Framework.
VENDOR ASSESSMENT COVERS
The following topics are covered in detail:
- Strategy Strengths and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Blueprint performance: Top-10 performance covered from 2014 to 2018*
- Location capabilities
- Contract analysis
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- Deloitte, like the other Big Four accountancy firms is aggressive about growing the advisory business across new areas such as digital, data analytics, outsourcing advisory, and management consultancy.
- Deloitte aims to capture the growing share of digital marketing services.
- To change the image of legacy accounting firm, Deloitte started a new campaign of “Look Again,” to position itself as being ready to help enterprises face whatever the future brings on into a competitive advantage with the help of new services the Deloitte has to offer.
- Strong focus on investing in disruptive startups, some of which are developed by its own staff through its Innovation Investments scheme encourages employees to turn startup ideas into new business.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing managers
- Procurement professionals
- Influencers at enterprise buyer organizations
- Outsourcing advisors
- Industry analysts