WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This is a comprehensive, enterprise-focused analysis of Yash Technologies that provides information on its key financials, contract analysis, representative customer base, and geographic scope along with strengths, weaknesses, and key strategic directions. The content of this report is drawn from previously published HFS reports featuring Yash Technologies and considers all IT and business process-focused services that support the HFS OneOffice framework.
WHAT THIS BUYERS’ GUIDE COVERS
The following topics are covered in detail:
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Industry and horizontal offerings
- Location capabilities
- Contract analysis
KEY SERVICE PROVIDER DYNAMICS
- YASH Technologies is one of the fast-growing technology companies with a niche in providing application services. Yash delivers all major services including AMS, IMS ADM, implementations, upgrades, developments, migrations, and strategic consulting across its comprehensive services portfolio.
- YASH has invested significantly in creating IPs that can be leveraged both by YASH and its customers. For example, its proprietary framework DART assists its customers in rationalizing and modernizing their application landscape.
- Co-innovating with technology partners such as SAP, where it has dedicated a COE – YASH Leonardo Centre of Excellence
- The company has planned geographic expansion to enhance delivery capabilities and capacity in the US (New Jersey, Texas, Massachusetts, California), Europe (UK, Germany, Sweden), and the Middle East and Asia-Pacific (Australia and Singapore).
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Sourcing Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Buyer Department Heads
- Outsourcing Advisors
- Knowledge Analysts