Outsourcing needs to find a way forward as enterprise operation leaders seek business services that are customer first and straight to digital. The IT and business services has struggled for some time, but we are seeing a big shift toward more packaged and contained solutions.
The latest survey from HFS supported by KPMG gives insight on these topics:
• Stakeholders’ current prorities
• Adoption levels, challenges, and opportunities around automation
• Use of shared services, outsourcing, global business services, and the impact of automation on offshoring on these service delivery models
• Changes to organizational operating and service delivery models • Investments and directives driving operational change
• The effectiveness of outsourcing, above and beyond delivering cost savings, and impact on service provider selection
• Organizational and operational talent challenges, shortages, and solutions including automation
This report analyses publicly announced ITMS and BPO contracts in Q3 2020 by region, service types, key verticals, main vendors and digital services. WHAT THIS MARKET ANALYSIS REPORT COVERS This quarterly analysis report provides a detailed study of information technology...
This report provides: A look at the key events and activities that impacted the market over the last three months, including contracts/M&A. A list of major M&A activity for the quarter. Quarterly contracting signing analysis. A rundown of the quarterly...