Welcome to the podcast – “Story-Pod with Nischala”. As part of this exclusive podcast, you can tune into stories with amazing people across the world. Through these stories, you will listen to ideas that matter, real-world insights and positive inspiration.
As part of the series “The Shero Diaries”, our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Nischala Murthy Kaushik talks with influential and powerful women leaders from across the world. In each episode, we profile a corporate shero and you will hear about their personal life and career journey, choices and decisions which influenced them and reflections from these experiences.
This podcast has 3 sections
- Know your shero – in which we talk about backstories around the influence of family, upbringing, education and your career journey.
- Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Skills – in which we talk unfiltered on how to build diverse and inclusive organizations.
- Rapid Fire – in which we hear quick and quirky responses from our featured shero.
Our featured shero in this podcast Diana Benli
She serves as Chief Product Officer for TriZetto Healthcare Products at Cognizant. She has overall responsibility for the realization of the software product solutions strategy for Cognizant’s Healthcare Business. In her role, she empowers the talented TriZetto product teams to envision high quality, integrated software solutions that help organizations enhance revenue growth, drive administrative efficiency, improve cost and quality of care, and improve the member and patient experience. Over 200 million US individuals are administered on TriZetto solutions today.
Diana also leads the Strategic Product Committee and sponsors the Women Empowered Healthcare & Life Sciences Council at Cognizant. She is a member of: Chief NYC, a private network designed to strengthen women’s leadership journeys and the TSIA Advisory Board for XaaS Product Management. This year Diana was listed as one of the Top 25 Women in Healthcare Software by the Technology Report.
Ms. Benli has over 30 years’ experience in healthcare, working in the provider and payer segments and for clinical and software technology organizations. She is a frequent healthcare industry events speaker, and with her passion around products has written her own synopsis called: “Product Think: Moving from Projects to Products to Platforms”. She was also highlighted in 280 Group’s e-book: “Trailblazing Women in Product Management.”
Listen to this episode of the HFS Shero Diaries podcast with Diana to
- Understand the importance of continuous learning.
- Recognize that forging strong professional relationships and networks is important for a long-term career.
- Appreciate how mentoring and mentorships can make a difference.
You can also listen on:
• Apple Podcasts
• Google Podcasts