Welcome to the podcast – “Story-Pod with Nischala”. As part of this exclusive podcast, you can tune into stories with amazing people across the world. Through these stories, you will listen to ideas that matter, real-world insights and positive inspiration.
As part of the series “The Shero Diaries”, our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Nischala Murthy Kaushik talks with influential and powerful women leaders from across the world. In each episode, we profile a corporate shero and you will hear about their personal life and career journey, choices and decisions which influenced them and reflections from these experiences.
This podcast has 3 sections
- Know your shero – in which we talk about backstories around the influence of family, upbringing, education and your career journey.
- Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Skills – in which we talk unfiltered on how to build diverse and inclusive organizations.
- Rapid Fire – in which we hear quick and quirky responses from our featured shero.
Our featured shero in this podcast Julie Knight-Ludvigson
In her current role she serves as the Chief Marketing Officer at Unit4. She is responsible for the global marketing organization which spans product, brand, creative, influencer and analyst relations, demand generation, communications, sales enablement, and events. Since joining Unit4 in June 2019, she has led the company through a successful brand and positioning transformation, strategic redesign of marketing, and the development of an award-winning demand growth engine.
As an international marketing executive, she brings more than 20 years of experience in designing and implementing successful marketing strategies and building high-performing global teams.
Julie has held senior-level marketing positions for public and private companies ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 500 including SuccessFactors SAP, Cisco, Reflektive, and Zendesk.
She holds a bachelor’s degree from University of California, Berkeley and has participated in Columbia University’s executive education program.
Listen to this episode of the HFS Shero Diaries podcast with Julie to
- Understand the power and impact of storytelling in business. It is important to create, own, and share the stories so as whoever owns the narrative will finally influence and impact what is chronicled in history
- Realize how to concept of “One Team” is key to share commitment to goals, shared values and shared efforts which is important in business success
- Recognize the importance of being open to change, say yes to opportunities and be comfortable with discomfort as this catalyzes learning, growth and progress.
You can also listen on:
• Apple Podcasts
• Google Podcasts