Welcome to the podcast – “Story-Pod with Nischala”. As part of this exclusive podcast, you can tune into stories with amazing people across the world. Through these stories, you will listen to ideas that matter, real-world insights and positive inspiration.
As part of the series “The Shero Diaries”, our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Nischala Murthy Kaushik talks with influential and powerful women leaders from across the world. In each episode, we profile a corporate shero and you will hear about their personal life and career journey, choices and decisions which influenced them and reflections from these experiences.
This podcast has 3 sections
- Know your shero – in which we talk about backstories around the influence of family, upbringing, education and your career journey.
- Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Skills – in which we talk unfiltered on how to build diverse and inclusive organizations.
- Rapid Fire – in which we hear quick and quirky responses from our featured shero.
Our featured shero in this podcast Kunal Dayal Jesrani
In her current role she serves as Senior Vice President, leading Operations Support for the Business Process Services (BPS) portfolio at Tech Mahindra. She is responsible for the seamless delivery of diverse support capabilities. These support departments enable us to better serve the customer and the operation. Creating high-performing teams across diverse functions and geographies to support the operations to be successful is Kunal’s specialty.
With over 25 years of experience in the Customer Experience space, she champions the Strategic Direction for Contact Centre Transformation programs to deliver commercial value, great customer experience, and world-class people experience. She has a remarkable ability to simplify complex business challenges through technology and people.
Kunal leads by thinking big and encouraging her team to swing for the fences. She believes that leadership is about empowering people and creating an environment for people to thrive.
Listen to this episode of the HFS Shero Diaries podcast with Kunal to
- Understand how embracing change is critical to our growth as professionals and leaders. It is important to immerse oneself in the change experience so it becomes enriching and lasting.
- Learn to consciously ask for feedback from peers, teams, leaders. Next, to process it and define actionable goals for self-improvement. Lastly, to quickly act on it.
- Pause and reflect on your own self-awareness. As leaders and individuals, important to be self-aware as it is critical to our choices and decision-making abilities.
You can also listen on:
• Apple Podcasts
• Google Podcasts