More IT Outsourcing / IT Services Research
HfS Blueprint: Application Development and Management Services 2017
WHAT THIS BLUEPRINT REPORT COVERS
The 2017 HfS Application Development and Management Services Blueprint Report provides a market overview and evaluation of the 19 largest providers operating in the space. The report considers trends that are shaping the industry, alongside the movements, strengths, and challenges faced by particular vendors. The report focuses on the buyer needs of organizations with more than $1 billion revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
• How providers are differentiating themselves in a competitive marketplace
• Key trends shaping the application development and management space, and how providers are reacting to them to meet client expectations better
• The strengths and challenges of key players in the space, alongside critical recommendations for both service providers and clients to follow to get the most out of engagements an drive application services to the next level of business value.
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
• The application services market has increased considerably across the globe as the demand for high-quality enterprise applications that drive the digital agenda forward soars.
• Collaboration and partnerships are the defining characteristics of successful application services agreements, with familiarity with providers and previous successful engagements a key influence on provider selection
• Providers are developing internal assets and tooling to support developers and push productivity to new levels
• Clients are increasingly calling for innovative applications that integrate the front, middle, and back office together
• The shifting preferences of large businesses are pushing demand for software-as-a-service delivery
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, technology leaders, advisors and outsourcing managers in all industry sectors.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DISCUSS
Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, Deloitte, DXC, Fujitsu, Genpact, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, NTT DATA, Syntel, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Virtusa Corporation, Wipro
HfS Blueprint Report: Application Development and Management Services 2017
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HfS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!