More IT Outsourcing / IT Services Research
HfS Blueprint: Digital Technology Strategy and Consultancy Services
WHAT THIS BLUEPRINT REPORT COVERS
The 2017 HfS Digital Technology Strategy and Consultancy Services Blueprint Report provides a market overview and evaluation of the 21 largest providers operating across digital IT consulting to deployment and implementation services. The report considers trends that are shaping the industry, alongside the movements, strengths, and challenges faced by particular vendors. The report focuses on the buyer needs of organizations with more than $1 billion revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
- The key trends shaping the industry, including broader challenges impacting all providers operating in the space.
- The key strengths and challenges faced by service providers, alongside core coverage areas and partnership information.
- The key differentiators of service providers operating in a complex and competitive marketplace.
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
- Traditional consultancy firms are increasing their foothold in the space, seeking to carve out a share of the lucrative digital technology strategy and consultancy market.
- Attracting and retaining talent becomes a key battleground for providers who seek to bring in the best and brightest to drive services and solutions forward.
- Increasingly professional services teams are being set apart from other service groups to enable engagements to become more vendor and solution agnostic.
- Increases in Consultancy led engagements across the IT services market is increasing the emphasis placed on the value of consultancy services, and contributing to the growth of talent and resources across providers.
- Some providers are struggling to shake off perceptions of capabilities in the digital space, with considerable investment in marketing and PR taking place to reinforce their credibility and digitally-focused narrative.
- Increased focus on solving business problems or delivering particular outcomes from the service provider community, as client appetite for technology-focused solutions diminishes in favour or those designed to tackle real business challenges.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, technology leaders, advisors and outsourcing managers in all industry sectors.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DISCUSS
Accenture, Atos, Booz Allen, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, Deloitte, DxC, EY, Fujitsu, Genpact, HCL, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, NTT DATA, PwC, Syntel, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Virtusa Corporation
HfS Blueprint Report: Digital Technology Strategy and Consultancy Services
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!